Your products matter as much as our family reputation.
Wainhouse Distribution is a successful second generation, family-owned and operated, company that has been distributing and marketing products in New Zealand for the last 30 years.
Originally set up as a pharmaceutical wholesaler in 1983, the business shifted its focus to retail brand marketing 10 years later.
Today, Wainhouse Distribution is the exclusive New Zealand agent for many trusted pharmacy and department store brands including Lip Smacker and Coppertone sunscreen from the United States, Montagne Jeunesse and Inecto Pure Coconut from the United Kingdom.
In addition, Wainhouse supplies all of the baby retailers nationwide with an extensive range of baby related products including Europe’s No.1 baby and mum to be skin care brand, Mustela from France.
Renowned for offering fantastic service at every step of the supply chain: from ordering, logistics, invoicing and debt collection, sales and merchandising services to marketing support, our talented team ensure your product’s seamless passage from point of origin, to point of sale.
Glass & Plastic Packaging
Supplying small and large quantities of rigid packaging throughout New Zealand as agents for O-I Glass, Plasdene Glass Pak, Visy and Pharmapac, we offer a range of glass and plastic styles to suit your requirements.
You are welcome to come in and visit our showroom between the hours of 8am – 4:30pm, Monday – Friday.
Sales support that earns results and consumer loyalty
We employ a team of five salaried sales reps to provide door-to-door service to pharmacies nationwide. The sales team is supported by the wider Auckland head office team, which oversees key accounts such as department stores and national retailers including Farmers, Postie Plus, Briscoes, The Warehouse, Rebel Sport, and other distribution channels.
Marketing and PR is also handled by the head office team. They know the local market and can promote your products successfully to drive sales and ultimately sell-through. Highly regarded Auckland PR firm, Wright Communications is on a retainer and provides Facebook management, blogger outreach and media relations to our growing portfolio of consumer brands.
Our purpose-built, 20,000 sq ft Auckland building is the hub for everything we do.
Owned entirely by the Wainhouse family, the facility is MAF accredited and equipped for all container unloading on site.
Modern pallet racking and shelving are used for storage and assembly of orders, with a comprehensive IT system that can provide full customer reporting of every facet of each transaction.
Also, on site are specialised showrooms with fully monitored security for customer events, product introductions, and training sessions, as required.
Distribution and Contract Services
Wainhouse Distribution is one of the few independent New Zealand companies able to provide full sales and distribution services right along the logistics chain. We offer the whole package - getting products from where they are made, storing them, shipping them to clients, and helping clients create a compelling proposition to boost sales.
The following services can also be separately priced and provided to suit your unique requirements:
• STORAGE – our own facility, safe, secure, MAF-certified for receiving goods and temperature-controlled.
• ORDER PROCESSING – a fully automated system that is not just efficient but also allows customers information about their order at any point in the process.
• PICK AND PACK – a great partnership between our machines and our people to get you your goods on time and in one piece.
• LOCAL SHIPPING – we primarily use Mainfreight and Castle Parcels and also other reliable third party suppliers who can deliver same day (in Auckland), overnight (North Island) and 48 hours (South Island).
• INVOICING AND DEBT COLLECTION – our tried and true systems mean no undue waiting for account reconciliation.
• TERRITORY MANAGERS, SALES AND MERCHANDISING SERVICES – we provide the right people and services to ensure your product is on offer where it should be.